|All we want to "occupy" is a drink, a video game, and chicks dude!|
There are only a few things you need to know about Utah's young people.
- They don't care about anything or anyone that doesn't have anything to do with drinking, gaming, partying, and or Mormonism.
- You are always wrong. No matter what you say to anyone about anything is dead on arrival and the only conversation you are about to endure will be about how smart the person you dared speak to is, and that you're an idiot.
- Be what they define as normal! If you dare be different from the image of a Backstreet Boy you are weird and will be treated like the nonconforming sack of insanity you really are.
- Have no opinion. You must appear to have the brains of an 11 year old and the convictions of a 9 year old. If you dare speak an opinion or even a passion that doesn't have to do with; drinking, hunting, fishing, gaming, or churching, prepare to be belittled, mocked, jeered at, and possibly shot dead.(not a joke)
- Talk about stupid fluff. "I was at a party the other night," "I was so waisted"' " I got a new game", "We went hunting the other day", and "I was at sacrament meeting the other day," Are the seemingly only conversation starters in this joke of a state. Anything else will be met with irritability, hostility, annoyance, and mockery.
- Be either a Mormon or far from it! There really is no middle ground here. Most people I know are either one extreme to another.
- Most of all, don't waist your time trying! Be yourself and damn the rest. Every now and then someone will see you for the interesting, fun person that you are. Pity the small minded!
As Eleanor Roosevelt once said," Big minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, small minds talk about people."